Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Bell Family History - Book Manuscript

I worked on the Bell Family section of my paternal grandmother's family history book yesterday and today. I had more information than I thought about the Bells. There is still no real evidence of where Lewis Bell was born or any clue as to who his parents were, but from Harrison Bell down the line to my great-grandmother, Bertha Mae Bell, there is a lot of good information that I've collected.

Here is the Lewis Bell Deed of Trust that at least shows he was married to Mary Anderson, daughter of James and Mary Anderson and that Lewis lived in Fauquier County, VA and had a son named William Bell.



And at the other end of the Spectrum, here's my great-grandmother's Birth Certificate.

Now I just need to insert all the digital files into my Word document, format them and make sure the manuscript still makes sense. 

No comments:

Post a Comment