Friday, April 5, 2013

Progress on 1959 Slides to Photos


I am partway through the 1959 pages for my album. I have all the photos in the plastic sleeve protectors, and I've picked out the cards to use on all the pages, but I have to write most of the journaling on those cards now.



I added some photos of my Kindergarten schoolwork that I had glued into an old Scrapbook album back in 1960. I also found a photo of my old Elementary School on the internet and included it with my drawing of the school.




I was still in Kindergarten when I started that scrapbook. You can see I have been scrapbooking for a very long time. I made photo collages on PhotoShop and printed them as 6 by 6 pictures on cardstock. I used double-sided 6 by 6 paper for the journaling cards.


One more of the 1959 pages - this was Christmas at our house.

I've decided to add photos up to my birthday in 1960 and then stop for this album. So I'm very close to finishing now. I think I'll keep converting slides, though. At least it would be good to get them catalogued and saved digitally even if I don't decide to print any more for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment